Xylem, Inc believes in creating a harmonious working relationship between all employees. In pursuit of this goal, Xylem, Inc has created the following CORPORATE VALUES:
1. Provide an exciting, challenging, and rewarding workplace and work
2. Select people on the basis of skill, training, ability, attitude, and character
without discrimination with regard to age, sex, color, race, creed, national
origin, religious persuasion, marital status, pregnancy, military status,
political belief, or a disability that does not prohibit performance of essential
3. Compensate all employees according to their effort and contribution to the
success of our business with or without reasonable accommodations.
4. Review wages, employee benefits and working conditions regularly with the
objective of being competitive in these areas consistent with sound business
5. Provide paid vacation, personal leave and holidays to all eligible employees.
6. Provide eligible employees with health and welfare benefits.
7. Assure employees, after talking with their manager or direct supervisor, an
opportunity to discuss any issue or problem with officers of Xylem, Inc.
8. Take prompt and fair action of any complaint, which may arise in the everyday
conduct of our business, to the extent that, is practicable.
9. Respect individual rights, and treat all employees with courtesy and
10. Maintain mutual respect in our working relationship.
11. Provide buildings and offices that are comfortable and orderly.
12. Promote employees on the basis of their ability and merit.
13. Make promotions or fill vacancies from within Xylem, Inc whenever practical.
14. Keep all employees informed of the progress of Xylem, Inc, as well as the
company's overall goals and objectives.
15. Promote an atmosphere in keeping with Xylem, Inc’s vision, mission, and